Job Listing in USA and Around The World has posted a new item, 'Job Vacancy -
just-one-Nepal (a NGO)'
A grassroots NGO, just-one-Nepal working with disadvantaged children and
families in difficult circumstances in Nepal, is seeking applications from
qualified individuals for the following position.
Job Position: Programme Manager
No. of Vacancy: 1
Educational Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in relevant field
Deadline to apply: April 30, 2013
- S/he must be a self-motivated individual with a strong social inclination and
the proven ability to work on his/her own initiative with limited supervision to
successfully achieve the aims and objectives of the organisation.
- Experience of project/programme planning and management in a similar field.
- Excellent skills in Programme/Project Management, Financial Management and
- Capable of managing and delivering output by way of optimum utilisation of
- Ability to successfully manage staff as well as facilitating staff development
- Ability and willingness to work with grass-root level stakeholders.
- Good communication, networking and coordination skills.
- Good documentations and reporting skills.
- The Programme Manager (PM), directly reporting to Executive Board as the top
management post within the organisation, will be responsible to organise and
systematise the programmes, projects, functions, departments and related
activities of the organisation, so as to ensure formalisation, proper
structuring and better functioning of the organisation as a whole.
- S/he will be required to work closely with the existing team of staff,
providing leadership, guidance and strategic direction to the organisations work
to achieve its short, medium and long term goals and objectives of helping
disadvantaged children in Nepal by working at grass roots level to facilitate
the creation of secure, sustainable and productive environments for them to
better enjoy their basic rights and for the betterment of Nepali society.
- The PM shall be wholly responsible for all aspects of programme planning,
design, management, implementation, delivery, monitoring, evaluation,
documentation and reporting in relation to all aspects of existing and future
programmes of the organisation.
Other Specific Requirements:
- 2 years contract (with possibility of extension)
- As per the employee service rule of the organization - attractive and
competitive as per the sectorial standards.
Job Location - Kathmandu with frequent field visits.
Interested applicants should submit a copy of their updated CV along with a
cover letter clearly stating why they consider themselves a suitable candidate
for the post.
With Programme Manager in the subject line, the application should be submitted
via email to email@example.com by 30th April 2013.
You may view the latest post at
Job Listing in USA and Around The World