Thursday 21 March 2013

[Nyanyi] TITLE

Nyanyi has posted a new item, 'Diddy Feat Dirty Money Skylar Grey - Coming Home
Lyrics'


Im coming homeIm coming homeTell the world Im coming homeLet the rain wash away
all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and theyve forgiven my
mistakesIm coming home, Im coming homeTell the world Im comingDiddy*Im back
where I belong, Yeah, I never felt so strongYeah, Im back baby...Im feeling like
theres nothing that I cant tryAnd if youre with me...Put your hands high put
your hands highIf you ever lost a light before, this ones for youAnd you, the
dreams are for you...I hear The Tears of a Clown,I hate that songI always feel
like they talking to me when it comes onAnother day, another Dawn...Another
Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math Im goneWhat am I posed to do when the club
lights come onIts easy to be Puff, but its harder to be SeanWhat if the twins
ask...Why I aint marry their mom why, damnHow do I respond...What if my son
stares with a face like my ownAnd says he wants to be like me when hes
grownSh-t! But I aint finished growingAnother night the inevitable
prolongsAnother day, another DawnJust tell Kiesha and TeresaIll be better in the
mornAnother light that I carry onI need to get back to the place I belongIm
coming homeIm coming homeTell the world Im coming homeLet the rain wash away all
the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and theyve forgiven my mistakesIm
coming home, Im coming homeTell the world that Im coming homeDiddy*A house is
Not a Home I hate this songIs a house really a home when your loved ones is
goneAnd n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for itAnd you know you would of took
the bullet if you saw itBut you felt it and still feel itAnd money cant make up
for it, or conceal itBut you deal with it and you keep ballinPour out some
liquor, play ball and we keep ballinBaby weve been living in sinCause weve been
really in loveBut weve been living as friendsSo youve been a guest in your own
homeIts time to make your house your homePick up your phone, come onIm coming
homeIm coming homeTell the world Im coming homeLet the rain wash away all the
pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and theyve forgiven my mistakesIm
coming home, Im coming homeTell the world that Im comingDiddy*Aint No Stopping
Us Now I love that songWhenever it comes on it makes me feel strongI thought I
told yall that we wont stopWe back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocksIts what
made me, saved me, drove me crazyDrove me away than embraced meForgave me for
all of my shortcomingsWelcome to my homecomingYeah its been a long time
comingLot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottlesLot of cars, lot of ups, lot of
downsMade it back, lost my dog I miss you bigAnd here I stand, a better man a
better manThank you Lord Thank you LordIm coming homeIm coming homeTell the
world Im coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my
kingdom awaits and theyve forgiven my mistakesIm coming home, Im coming homeTell
the world that Im coming home





You may view the latest post at
http://nyanyi.biz/diddy-feat-dirty-money-skylar-grey-coming-home-lyrics/

Best regards,
Nyanyi
http://nyanyi.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment